Knowing where to buy Paysafe voucher online NZ will significantly make your experience with the payment service effortless. This guide discusses all you need to know about Paysafecard purchases, the online outlets to buy them, and some physical purchase sites.
Understanding the Paysafecard Payment System
Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher online service for digital purchases. Typically, the voucher has a 16-digit pin that must be provided for a successful deposit. Use this pin to check your voucher balance on the Paysafecard official website.
Paysafecard is a popular transfer service recommended for players who prefer anonymity in online merchant sites and casinos. However, since it functions as a prepaid voucher, it has to be purchased. There are multiple online and physical outlets to purchase a Paysafe voucher in New Zealand. Fortunately, both outlets make it extremely easy for players to get their Paysafecard vouchers in NZ.
Online Options for Acquiring PaySafe Vouchers in New Zealand
There are several NZ online outlets to buy Paysafecard online. However, most have ridiculously high fees. Fortunately, the outlets in this guide are the best from the lot, with some offering zero purchase fees.
eGiftCards is one of the biggest local New Zealand Paysafecard buy online websites. This service offers different voucher denominations ranging from NZ$5 to NZ$200. Here, users purchase the voucher just like any usual product, adding them to their online cart and checking out. Look at the steps to make a purchase below:
- Head to the official website https://www.egiftcards.nz/ and create your account in simple, easy steps. You have to provide the usual personal details like your name, email, home address, and password.
- After registration, type Paysafecard on the search bar to bring up all the available denominations you can purchase on the go.
- Click on the voucher amount corresponding to your need. The action will take you to the cart page, where you should determine how many vouchers you want. Tap the ‘Add to Cart’ icon to increase the number on this page.
- A new page will come up asking you to checkout or continue shopping. Tap checkout.
- Select your payment method: a bank transfer, e-wallet, or credit/debit card. Provide the necessary details and complete the transaction.
The current fee for any Paysafe voucher purchase on eGiftCards is NZ$13. Also, the platform offers buyers reward points with its loyalty program. There are three levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The higher your level, the better the reward.
WKZ is one the world’s most trusted gift card online sales outlets and an official Paysafecard partner. This partnership means you do not pay for extra costs, making it a free Paysafe voucher buy online NZ site. Here is how to make a voucher purchase:
- Use the Official Link: Visit the site using the link https://www.wkv.com/.
- Make the Purchase: purchase your voucher in 5 steps after registration.
- Choose your card value. Purchase NZ$15, NZ$25, NZ$50, and NZ$100 on a single voucher.
- Provide your name, birth date, home address, and country.
- Choose a payment option to pay for the card. Use your local bank and credit/debit cards.
- Complete and confirm your order.
- Make the payment and get your online 16-digit pin.
eGiftCard is a different platform from eGiftCards even though both offer the same voucher sale services. The major difference is that this platform offers higher voucher denominations of up to NZ$1000. This offering makes it easier for users to get big amounts without multiple pin purchases.
Here is how to buy Paysafe online at this original local NZ sales outlet:
- Head to the eGiftcard official website https://www.egiftcard.nz/ and sign up, providing several personal details.
- Go to the Gift Cards category and select Paysafecard to see all available denominations. Alternatively, you can search Paysafecard just into the search bar.
- Select the voucher with your preferred amount in mind and tap ‘Add to Cart.’
- Proceed to checkout and select an appropriate payment method.
- Complete the transaction and get your virtual 16-digit pin with the loaded cash.
There is a VIP program for loyal customers to grab cash-convertible reward points and use them for more purchases. However, there is a downside to this payment system; high fees. Voucher sales costs may go over NZ$100 for certain purchases. A NZ$100 voucher purchase currently costs NZ$83.3. The fee gets higher for more significant voucher amounts.
Offline Locations to Purchase Paysafecards in New Zealand
Finding physical sites to buy pay safe vouchers in NZ is relatively easy. Mini supermarkets, gas stations, grocery shops, and pharmacies are common locations. To make it easier, head to the Paysafecard website and search your local directory to bring up sales outlets near you. Some popular names you will likely find are;
Advantages of Using a PaySafe Card
This payment option has users multiple online and physical sales outlets for easy access. Track your spending using the online website ‘check paysafe balance’ icon to know the money left on your card. Some of its advantages are:
- Easy to use.
- Secure and reliable.
- Widely accessible.
- The mobile app is available.
- Casino bonus friendly.
The next headings will discuss the two main points of this payment service benefits.
Paysafecard offers a nice pro-player experience with its easy purchase and transfer process. You only need to buy from any online or physical outlets outlined in this guide and get the 16-digit pin. To make a deposit, head to your merchant site and select the voucher as your preferred payment option. Then, select the amount to deposit and provide the pin to complete the transaction. The entire process is completed in under three minutes.
Privacy and Security
Paysafecard offer full privacy because it does not bear your name or identity. Hence, the merchant site cannot determine who you are through the card. Also, since the card is not linked to your bank, the worst financial loss is that of the preloaded funds. But this does not mean that the voucher is easy to hack. As long as the 16-digit pin is properly kept private, there is no way cyber thieves can intercept transfers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Buying PaySafe Cards Online
Are There Any Fees When Purchasing a Paysafe Voucher Online?
Purchase of PaysafeCard NZ vouchers is mostly not free. Besides very few online outlets, extra fees are added to voucher purchases. Some fees cost NZ$13 per purchase, while others get as high as NZ$100.
What Is the Validity Period of a Paysafecard Code?
Realistically, Paysafecard pin codes and their funds do not expire. However, after 12 months of purchase, a fee of NZ$3 will be deducted monthly until all funds are exhausted and the voucher is technically useless.
Is It Possible to Buy Paysafecard Online in NZD Currency?
Paysafecard is available in multiple currencies, including NZ dollars. The minimum voucher amount you can buy is NZ$5, while the max is NZ$1000. Finally, you cannot pay more than NZ$500 at a merchant site in one go.